BatLaunch is a windows console app written in C#. When executed, it looks for
batlaunch.bat in the
.bat subfolder of
I wanted to put a shortcut in the Windows Taskbar and/or the Windows Start
Screen but I could not find an easy way to do that.
Maybe a registry hack could accomplish what I wanted, but I tend to avoid
registry hacks (most of the time).
- Make as many folders as you need containing
- Prepare and place your
batlaunch.batfile in the
- Create a shortcut for
- Name it anything you please.
- Change the shortcut icon as desired.
- Place the shorcut on either the
- Task Bar
- Windows Start Screen
- Desktop or any other folder
Key: (F) means a tree node is a Folder
any-folder (F) ├╴batlaunch.exe ├╴.bat (F) │ ├╴ batlaunch.bat │ └╴(backup batch files) └╴README.md